It can be frustrating to have an ever-growing list of odd jobs that need to be fixed around the house, and many people don’t have the time or expertise to handle these small chores. Whether you are busy with work and family responsibilities or you don’t have the tools that are required for these repairs, you might consider hiring a handyman.
A handyman has the experience and knowledge necessary to quickly complete the job and make your home look as good as new. It can be nice to have a skilled worker come to your home to take care of your list of outstanding repairs, and we would love to help!
These are some of the handyman services that are available for your home:
- Repairs, including plaster, drywall, damaged countertops, broken railings, broken or loose trim, paint touch ups, cracked or chipped wood, or any other small damaged areas.
- Installations, such as mirror or picture hanging, furniture assembly, built-in bookshelves, replacement windows, window air conditioning units, closet systems, and more.
- Adjustments, to fix uneven doors, squeaky stairs or floors, sagging fences, warped wood, etc.
- Emergency restoration, in situations where you are facing water, smoke, or fire damage.
- Home remodeling, for basic or full-home upgrades and restoration.
- Wood restoration, including furniture, wood floors, stairs, railings, trim, doors, and any other wood elements in your home.
- And more!
The skilled craftsman at Joel Truitt Builders can handle any type of odd job, and the goal is to make sure that we make your home look as good as new. We invite you to contact us to learn more about the handyman services that are available.
Handyman Services for Your Home
If your home repair list seems unmanageable and overwhelming, then you should contact Joel Truitt Builders, Inc. We offer professional and reliable service to every client that we work with. These services include both minor and major home repairs, allowing you to improve and update your home quickly and easily. Contact us today for more information!